Dear Combat Brothers, Family Members, Relatives and Friends.
The 2018 reunion will take us back to Washington, DC, our Great Nation's Capitol. We sure hope you can attend it.
Although you may make your reservations at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel, 5000 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA any day from Saturday, August 4, 2018 to and including Sunday, August 12, 2018 (a total of 9 days at the same stated rate listed below), the official reunion dates are Monday, August 6, 2018 thru Thursday, August 9, 318. This reflexes a change from the usual 3 days to a new 4 days gathering.
Daily rate is $99 + 14.5% tax ($14.36) + $1 State Occupancy Fee for a total of $114.36. Unfortunately, breakfast is not included.
For reservations, call 1 (877) 783-8258 no later than July 8, 2018 using Code ACR or Alpha Company Reunion.
The customary banquet dinner will be held on Thursday, August 9, 2018 at
6:00PM preceded by an hour of cash bar service. Currently all intentions are
for Alpha Company to once again pick up the entire tab but as I'm sure you
know, it will all depend on the contributions and generosity of the Brothers.
Therefore, when our Treasurer, Jane Merrill, sends out the contribution
letter, please consider assisting the Company with a donation especially if
you're bringing other guests.
Following are concessions offered to the guests by the hotel establishment:
1. Complimentary Wireless Internet in all guest rooms.
2. Complimentary access to Hilton Fitness Studio.
3. Free Shuttle Service to and from Ronald Reagan Intl. Airport, Pentagon City Metro Station and King Street Metro Station.
4. For those with vehicles, a $10 daily parking charge will be accessed with unlimited drive-ins and drive-outs.
Additional notes and comments:
1. If you're pretty sure you'll be joining us next year, it would help tremendously if you'd make your hotel reservations as soon as possible and send me the first and last names of all your guests. That'll give me the opportunity to keep track of the attendance.
2. I will work on the banquet dinner details sometime later when we're closer to the reunion date. Please be advised that a new policy will be in effect in reference to your guests due to our experience at the last reunion. You are free and we welcome any guests you wish to invite and they will also be the guests of Alpha Company. However, if you and any of your invited guests fail to show up for the reunion dinner, you will be responsible for reimbursing Alpha Company for those dinner costs. All dinner reservations are made and costs are charged and paid for in advance and refunds are not offered for no shows by the Hotel.